In light of the most recent advice from the government on 23 March 2020, the wellbeing of our customers and delivery drivers is our highest priority. Please find an update on our services below.
Orders can still be placed online. Alternatively, if you’d like our advice or have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 01730 239 262 (please just excuse any barking dogs or energetic home schooling in the background!). Our showrooms are closed until further notice.
We’re still delivering on time, but can only offer no contact, doorstep delivery during this time in order to responsibly comply with government guidelines. However if you prefer to order now to ensure availability of your selected teak garden furniture, but delay delivery until you’re ready to receive it, we are happy to hold your order in our warehouse.
Can we still purchase Teakunique garden furniture?
Absolutely! View our full 2020 collection online or request our brochure. Orders can be placed online, by email, or by telephone.
Can we still view Teakunique garden furniture at your showrooms or events?
Our South Downs show barn and new London showroom are closed until further notice, and we have decided not to proceed with our popular annual West Country pop-up showroom at Clementine’s Shop this year.
All events that we were due to participate in have been cancelled or postponed.
What precautions are you taking in your showrooms?
When our showrooms reopen, we will continue to comply with the following government guidelines including:
- Visits will be limited to one family group at a time, who will be asked to wash their hands on arrival. Latex-free gloves will be available for visitors to wear.
- We will not shake visitors hands and remain at a distance of at least 2 metres away.
- Touched furniture and areas will be cleaned and disinfected after each visit.
- If you are in a vulnerable group or your household is self-isolating due to symptoms, please rescheduled your appointment until your isolation period is over.
- Should we need to cancel an appointment, we will give you as much notice as possible.
Has your delivery service to UK mainland addresses been impacted?
We’re still delivering on time to the majority of UK mainland addresses, but can only provide no-contact, doorstep deliveries via our own delivery drivers at the moment. We will continue to monitor the situation in order to resume our usual delivery services when safe to do so.
Doorstep Delivery: Our drivers will still carry your furniture straight to your desired outside space. However, if access is through your home, they will be unable to offer this service. Instead, the furniture will be left by your front door. This will also impact our complimentary onsite table assembly service for some customers who’ve requested tables to be delivered unassembled.
Heavier Products: Delivery of heavier tables and benches that require customer assistance with carrying will be postponed until further notice.
We apologise for the inconvenience these short-term changes to our usual delivery service may cause, but thank you for your understanding.
Can you deliver to Europe or non UK mainland addresses?
We are not using any external couriers during this time, so deliveries to Europe and non UK mainland addresses have been suspended until further notice. We are happy to hold orders at our warehouse until this changes.
Can we receive deliveries if my household is self-isolating?
We have decided to suspend deliveries to self-isolating households as an extra precaution. We are happy to hold orders at our warehouse until this changes.
Can I request for delivery to be delayed?
Of course. If you’d like to order now to ensure availability of your selected teak garden furniture, we can hold your order at our warehouse until you’re ready to receive it. For online orders, please let us know your preferred delivery time-frame in the notes section at check-out. Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What procedures have you put in place for your delivery drivers?
To make sure we are taking all necessary precautions to deliver safely, Teakunique’s drivers will strictly follow and adhere to these guidelines:
- Drivers will wear gloves to carry furniture from their vehicle to your doorstep. They will not ring or knock on your door, but will call you if necessary.
- Drivers will remain at least 2 metres from our customers at all times.
- Drivers will not enter any households, and leave your furniture in a prearranged outside space.
- No signatures are required.
- If any of our drivers or their immediate family become unwell, they will immediately self-isolate, and as a precaution we will inform any customers they delivered to in the preceding 7 days.
What precautions do you have in place at your warehouse?
Our ‘external’ warehouse staff are now staying at home, and Victoria will prepare all customer orders at our rural warehouse in the interim, strictly following the government guidelines. We will leave orders outside our warehouse for our delivery drivers to collect.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank our customers – we really appreciate your loyalty, continued support and understanding during this unsettling time for us all. Please stay at home and enjoy your gardens.
Rachel and Victoria x