TEAKUNIQUE.CO.UK is always open! We are continue to provide an on-time, no contact, outside delivery service.
The wellbeing of our customers and delivery team remains our highest priority, and we have adjusted to a new way of working and living. Please find an update on our services below.
Can I still order online?
Absolutely! You can view our full 2020 collection and order online.
Can I contact Teakunique with enquiries?
Of course. Please email email@example.com with any enquiries and we will respond on the same day. During this time, we may not be at work or answering the ‘phone during our usual hours due to home schooling and caring for young children. Thank you for your understanding.
Can I visit your showrooms?
From 7th September 2020, our South Downs show barn will reopen by appointment to visitors and also to customers collecting orders. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
We have postponed the opening of our new London showroom, and hope to return to our popular annual West Country pop-up showroom at Clementine’s Shop next year.
What procedures and precautions are in place for showroom visitors?
In order to minimise risk to visitors and ourselves, we have adopted the following measures to comply with government guidelines. We ask everyone to abide by our policies as summarised below.
- Prior to an appointment being arranged, we ask you to confirm by email that no one in your household, including yourself, has suffered from any symptoms associated with COVID-19 in the last 7 days, is currently self-isolating, or in an “at risk” category.
- Visits are limited to two adults from one household at a time. We ask that no children or animals are present.
- We will leave 2 hours between appointments.
- Your own mask must be worn at all times. On arrival, please use the hand-sanitiser provided (or your own anti-bacterial gel if preferred). If possible, please wear the disposal latex-free gloves provided as our display furniture cannot be easily cleaned and sterilised between appointments. Gloves must be disposed of correctly after use. We will wash our hands and wear a mask.
- We will not shake visitors hands, remain at a distance of at least 2 metres away, and keep time in which we are in contact to a minimum.
- Please stand at the showroom entrance whilst we show you the furniture options available. We will then leave to give you time to enter the showroom and look at the furniture yourselves. Any additional discussions will take place outside the showroom.
- Please bring your own tape measure and writing materials if needed.
- If your household develops any symptoms or starts self-isolating ahead of a scheduled appointment, please email us to reschedule your appointment until your isolation period is over.
- Should we need to cancel an appointment, we will give you as much notice as possible.
Our show barn is in an outbuilding within a private family garden, however it is accessed via a separate entrance away from the main house. We thank you in advance for acting in a sensible and responsible way so that we can ensure yours and our family’s safety.
How has your delivery service to UK mainland addresses been impacted?
We’re still safely delivering on time to UK mainland addresses, but can only provide no-contact, outside delivery service at the moment.
Our drivers can still carry your furniture straight to your desired outside space. However, if access is through your home, they will be unable to offer this service. Instead, the furniture will be left by your front door. This will also impact our complimentary onsite table assembly service for some customers who’ve requested tables to be delivered unassembled.
We apologise for any inconvenience that these short-term changes to our usual delivery service may cause, but thank you for your understanding.
Can you deliver to Europe or non UK mainland addresses at the moment?
We have resumed deliveries to Europe and non UK mainland addresses. Please email us for individual delivery quotes and timeframes.
Can we receive deliveries if my household is self-isolating?
Yes. However, if you prefer, we are happy to hold orders at our warehouse until you’re ready to receive it.
Can I request for delivery to be delayed?
Of course. If you’d like to order now to ensure availability of your selected teak garden furniture, we can hold your order at our warehouse until you’re ready to receive it. For online orders, please let us know your preferred delivery time-frame in the notes section at check-out. Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com
What procedures have you put in place for your delivery drivers?
To make sure we are taking all necessary precautions to deliver safely, Teakunique’s drivers will strictly follow and adhere to these guidelines:
- Drivers will wear gloves to carry furniture from their vehicle to your doorstep. They will not ring or knock on your door, but will call you if necessary.
- Where possible, drivers will remain at least 2 metres from our customers.
- Drivers will not enter any households, and leave your furniture in a prearranged outside space.
- No signatures are required.
- If any of our drivers or their immediate family become unwell, they will immediately self-isolate, and as a precaution we will inform any customers they delivered to in the preceding 7 days.
What precautions do you have in place at your warehouse?
Our ‘external’ warehouse staff are now staying at home, and Victoria will prepare all customer orders at our rural warehouse in the interim, strictly following the government guidelines. We leave orders outside our warehouse for our delivery drivers to collect.
If you have any questions on our safety measures and protocols, please get in touch and we will be happy to assistant.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank our customers – we really appreciate your loyalty, continued support and understanding during this unsettling time for us all. Please stay at home as much as possible and enjoy your gardens.
Rachel and Victoria x